Friday, February 6, 2009

Epilogue

Hola... since this is the epilogue I should introduce myslef. I will and I won't.
I don't believe in curricula and this sort of things, I only believe in what I see, also in what I feel. I don't wanna show who I am, but share with you what makes me feel alive. When people ask me to describe myself I say "I am still in the making dude".

I just want to make clear that all the images you will see are mine... that is to say taken by my photo camera... if that's not the case I will let you know...

In principle I guess this blog will be about pictures, about music, about cinema and, behind all of that, about life...

"life is like a (female) fox. When you rise your head, she's alredy taken everything from you". (sentence from the brazilian film Meu nome nao e Johnny).


Somehow I am living in Amsterdam, in a industrial container. But don't be scared... life inside is not as bad as It may seem from outside. And it's not a Lego building, there are actually real people -like me- living in that white structure you see.


I want to make sure you understand from the beggining that I am a pretty desorganized individual... so, I will mainly post things randomly... It will everythig depend on my mind's mood, what unfortunately is something I can't control.






Music... life is a song. I can't imagine a world with no music, It aint mean a thing if aint got that swing as Louis Armstrong has sung.




So, con esto y un bizcocho, this seems to be all for today. My first day as the spokeman of Raposinho (little fox in portuguese)...
I leave you here a blues jewel: Big Bill Broonzy.



Ok my little brothers and sisters... Remember that drugs are bad for your mental and physical health and that the world will be for vegetarians in a future that I will hopefully never see.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good old times and good new days...