Monday, February 9, 2009

The Epilogue is gone

I want you this time to play this song while you see the following photos... I think We can make this more enjoyable... One of the best albums of 2008... For Emma, For Ever Ago, Bon Iver. I dont get melacholic so easily... but Iver knows how to melancholize me...






























































Sometimes my eyes see blurred, sometimes life is blurred...

Which kind of glasses do I need to see with clarity?
so many painful questions, too many bleeding answers.

you are just passing by me without seeing me...

What do I have to do to get you attention?

Just don't tell me you are here doing the same as me...
like a stranger, like a ship drifting.

Jus tell me those things I want to listen... like everyone does.

Aquel Raposino na Holanda.

No comments: